Faculty and staff at High School were asked to be “eye models” for art students in Mrs. Kosinski’s classes. Students created representations of teacher and staff eyes using a variety of media. Many of the drawings and paintings of eyes were part of the Alden District Art Show beginning on Tuesday, May 19th at AHS.
- Upsizing Proposition Officially set to be on November 2021 ballot September 15, 2021
- September 16, 2021 September 15, 2021
- September 9, 2021 September 8, 2021
- Citizens for the Future of Alden NY Submit Petition to Have Upsizing put on November 2021 Ballot September 1, 2021
- September 2, 2021 September 1, 2021
All content published in the Alden Advertiser becomes the property of Weisbeck Publishing and Printing, Inc. DBA Alden Advertiser, with the exception of photos/articles that are submitted for publication by a second party. Content includes but is not limited to Alden Advertiser photos, news, advertising, artwork, editorial content, and drawings. To reproduce, copy, or distribute (in any form) published content you may contact the Publisher at 716-937-9226, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 13200 Broadway, Alden NY 14004 for written permission. Fees may apply. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED