Faculty and staff at High School were asked to be “eye models” for art students in Mrs. Kosinski’s classes. Students created representations of teacher and staff eyes using a variety of media. Many of the drawings and paintings of eyes were part of the Alden District Art Show beginning on Tuesday, May 19th at AHS.
- November 19, 2020 November 18, 2020
- November 12, 2020 November 11, 2020
- Town Board to Cut Ties With the Village of Alden Fire Department for Fire Protection in the Town November 5, 2020
- November 5, 2020 November 4, 2020
- Town Board Considers Cutting Ties With the Alden Fire Dept. for Fire Protection/Ambulance Services for Town Residents October 28, 2020
All content published in the Alden Advertiser becomes the property of Weisbeck Publishing and Printing, Inc. DBA Alden Advertiser, with the exception of photos/articles that are submitted for publication by a second party. Content includes but is not limited to Alden Advertiser photos, news, advertising, artwork, editorial content, and drawings. To reproduce, copy, or distribute (in any form) published content you may contact the Publisher at 716-937-9226, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 13200 Broadway, Alden NY 14004 for written permission. Fees may apply. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED