Students in 2nd grade with Mrs. Etzel and Mrs. Ponichtera learned about properties of matter. These lessons and engineering practices are part of the recently rolled out N.Y.S. Science Learning Standards: 2-PS1-1 Plan and conduct an investigation to describe and classify different kinds of materials by their observable properties and 2-PS-1-2 Analyze data obtained from testing different materials to determine which materials have the properties that are best suited for an intended purpose. More photos in the February 2nd issue of the Alden Advertiser.
- Upsizing Proposition Officially set to be on November 2021 ballot September 15, 2021
- September 16, 2021 September 15, 2021
- September 9, 2021 September 8, 2021
- Citizens for the Future of Alden NY Submit Petition to Have Upsizing put on November 2021 Ballot September 1, 2021
- September 2, 2021 September 1, 2021
All content published in the Alden Advertiser becomes the property of Weisbeck Publishing and Printing, Inc. DBA Alden Advertiser, with the exception of photos/articles that are submitted for publication by a second party. Content includes but is not limited to Alden Advertiser photos, news, advertising, artwork, editorial content, and drawings. To reproduce, copy, or distribute (in any form) published content you may contact the Publisher at 716-937-9226, email@example.com, or at 13200 Broadway, Alden NY 14004 for written permission. Fees may apply. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED