Students in 2nd grade with Mrs. Etzel and Mrs. Ponichtera learned about properties of matter. These lessons and engineering practices are part of the recently rolled out N.Y.S. Science Learning Standards: 2-PS1-1 Plan and conduct an investigation to describe and classify different kinds of materials by their observable properties and 2-PS-1-2 Analyze data obtained from testing different materials to determine which materials have the properties that are best suited for an intended purpose. More photos in the February 2nd issue of the Alden Advertiser.
- Skate Park Dedicated October 19, 2017
- October 19, 2017 October 19, 2017
- Neighbors enjoy a “Night Out” at Alden Fireman’s Park October 11, 2017
- October 12, 2017 October 11, 2017
- Historical Society Honors Revolutionary War Vets October 4, 2017